(1. Sponsored post inquiries: I only accept high-quality content.
Rates start at US$200. The amount is non-negotiable.)
2. Before submitting your article, get familiar with the content on the blog.
3. All submissions must be:
- Relevant to my audience – Photographers (and similar artists); mainly women; main age range: 35-54; languages spoken: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese…; main countries: United States, France, United Kingdom, Canada, and Japan.
- Between 500 and 1,200 words
- Skimmable — short paragraphs and sub-headers, please
- Thoroughly proofread
- Ready to publish
4. I only accept the following types of submissions:
- Introductions to new social platforms or tools.
- Case studies
- Specific, applicable tips
- Infographics and videos
(Once again, make sure that your post is relevant to photographers.)
Looking for ideas? Check out the Guest post section.
5. If you include images, infographics, videos, or screenshots, please provide proper credits. It means links to sources, not to companies’ home pages (unless stated by creators).
6. Your post will be rejected if it:
- Requires too many changes or edits (two attempts are usually the maximum)
- Contains affiliate or irrelevant links
- Promotes your products, services, or company. You can only do so in your bio.
- Includes keyword stuffing
- Reads like a press release or blatant advertisement
- Has too many typos and grammatical errors. Please have your post fully proofread before sending it to me.
- Is too generic
- Re-hashes topics that have already been covered on this blog and elsewhere
- Plagiarizes or copies content from another website or blog
7. Personalize your pitch:
- I have a first name. It’s Cendrine, not Editor, Cedrine, Cndrine, Cadrina, or Cndr. Make sure you spell it right.
- Cendrine is a female name. (My photo is everywhere on this site, anyway.) So, please, don’t call me Sir.
- Introduce yourself. Tell me what you do and why you want to write for Cendrine Marrouat Photography.
- Share links to relevant articles that you wrote.
8. Note the following:
- Submitting a post does not guarantee its publication.
- I am extremely busy, so no need to email me every two or three days to check the status of your submission. I will only contact you if I am interested in publishing it.
- You will receive no monetary compensation for your contribution(s).
- Only regular contributors will have official profiles and publishing privileges.
- I do not take pressure, blackmail, disrespect, and foul language kindly. Behave professionally.
Ready to send your pitch? Fill the form below.